Last week, BellaSugar posted a really cool tutorial on how to nail Christina Aguilera’s glittery eye makeup in the upcoming Burlesque movie. While I loved all that glam ‘n glitter, I toned down the look a notch by using a frosty pigment to make it more wearable. What do you ladies think?
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 and #127
• Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
• Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black
• MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadow
• MAC Helium Pigment
• NARS Pandora Duo Eyeshadow
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
• MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
• Makeup For Life Lashes in Diva on top
• Makeup For Life Lashes in Cutie Pie on bottom
• MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Moon River
• MAC Gingerroot Cremestick Pearl Liner
• MAC Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipstick
For a step-by-step tutorial of the look, watch the clip below featuring Christina’s makeup artist, Kristofer Buckle:
A fan of Christina? Find out her beauty must-haves!