Last week, BellaSugar posted a really cool tutorial on how to nail Christina Aguilera’s glittery eye makeup in the upcoming Burlesque movie. While I loved all that glam ‘n glitter, I toned down the look a notch by using a frosty pigment to make it more wearable. What do you ladies think?
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120 and #127
* Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
* Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black
* MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadow
* MAC Helium Pigment
* NARS Pandora Duo Eyeshadow
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
* MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
* Makeup For Life Lashes in #Diva
* Makeup For Life Lashes in #Cutie Pie
* MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Moon River
* MAC Gingerroot Cremestick Pearl Liner
* MAC Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipstick
For a step-by-step tutorial of the look, watch the clip below featuring Christina’s makeup artist, Kristofer Buckle:
A fan of Christina? Find out her beauty must-haves!