Since Barbie is celebrating her 50th birthday this month, I just have to blog about the beauty icon! Read on to learn how you can pull a Barbie look!
* Think PINK – lots and lots of it. Afterall, pink IS the epitome of the “girly girl”, just like Barbie.
* Big doll eyes. This can be achieved by using light shimmery eyeshadows on the eyes, eyeliner on top and thick lashes. Rimming your lower lash line with a white or flesh-colored pencil will help make your eyes appear wider as well. For an extra pop, try a pair of circle lenses.
* Sweet pink cheeks. Swirl a medium pink blush like MAC Pink Swoon onto the apples/cheekbones with a big blush brush in a buffing motion so it really blends into your skin.
* Luscious pink lips. Remember to exfoliate your lips with an old toothbrush and apply a generous layer of lip balm before you apply any lip color.
* A confident attitude. We all know confidence = sexy.
What I Used
* Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Liquid SPF 10 Makeup in Intensity 2.0
* MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30 under eyes
* Anastasia Highlighting Eyebrow Kit to fill in eyebrows
* MAC Pink Freeze eyeshadow on entire eyelid
* Medium Pink eyeshadow from Sleek I-Divine Palette in Original on outer corner
* NARS Ashes to Ashes Eyeshadow lightly on crease
* NARS All About Eve Duo Eyeshadow under browbone
* Benefit Bad Gal Liquid Liner in Black to line on top
* Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Pure White on lower waterline
* Taiwanese False Lashes on top and bottom
* MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry along cheekbones
* Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Champagne on lips with MAC Cremesheen Glass in Petite Indulgence on top
Remember to watch out for Barbie’s fashion show at the NY Fashion Week on 2/14 and a line of Barbie makeup and skincare products later this year!
Like my Barbie look? Check out my MAC Barbie FOTD as well!