Dressing up as a superhero this Halloween? Make your own mask with a bit of black eyeliner, glitter and red lipstick for some glammed up POW!
* Graftobian Hi Def Glamour Creme Palette in Neutral 1 – # Glamour Girl patted into the skin with a damp sponge
* Eve Pearl Concealer Trio A
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus – to set
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero to outline the mask then filled in with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* MAC Reflects Antiqued Gold Glitter – applied wet on eyelid and edge of the mask
* MAC Reflects Antiqued Gold, Reflects Rust and Jewelmarine Glitter – dusted randomly on lower eye area
* Makeup For Life Fake Lashes in Diva
* NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross – on the tip of the nose to highlight
* MAC Lipliner in Cherry
* NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Holly Woodlawn
1. When working with extremely dark shadows and glitter, always start with the eyes. Using a black pencil eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero), draw on the mask.
2. With a flat synthetic brush, fill in the area completely with a black gel liner or greasepaint (MAC Fluidline). Make sure to cover every little area completely.
3. Mix a bit of MAC Water-based Mixing Medium with looser glitter (MAC Reflects Antiqued Gold glitter), then trace over the edge of the mask using a small brush.
4. Pat the mixture onto the eyelid as well.
5. Dust other loose glitter randomly on the lower eye area.
6. Clean up the undereye area then apply foundation, concealer and highlighter as needed.
7. To prevent your eyes from disappearing behind the mask, add in a pair of false eyelashes. The bigger the better.
8. Line your lips with a red lip liner (MAC Lipliner in Cherry) and top with a red gloss (NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Holly Woodlawn).
See more Halloween makeup ideas!