With color blocking bigger than ever this season, here is a look inspired by the fluro eyeshadow and bright lips spotted on the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2011 runway. I love how colorful and pretty yet simple it is. Read on to see what I used to dupe it!
• OCC Tint Tinted Moisturizer in Y2
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in #335 Medium Beige
• L’oreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Shady to fill in eyebrows
• Bobbi Brown Long-wear Cream Shadow in Shore as a base
• Make Up For Ever Flash Color in White 010 mixed with Fuchsia 005 on the lid
• Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner along upper lashline
• CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara in Very Black on top lashes
• Half of Makeup For Life Lashes in Au Naturale on outer corner
• Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Kit on hollows of cheeks
• NARS Illuminator in Copacabana on top of cheekbones
• OCC Lip Tar in NSFW
Like the look? See more looks straight from the runway!