What I Used
* Rimmel Renew & Lift Foundation in #201
* MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
* Anastasia Highlighting Eyebrow Kit to fill in eyebrows
* MAC Kitschmas pigment all over as a wash
* MAC Climate Blue eyeshadow and Stila Espresso eyeshadow on inner corner and outer corner blended onto the crease
* MAC Solar White eyeshadow on center of the eyelid
* Benefit Bad Gal Liquid Liner on top and bottom
* Ipum Strip False Lashes on top
* Ipum Half False Lashes on bottom (two on each eye)
* MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
* MAC Marquise D’ Lipstick topped with MAC Partial To Pink Cremesheen Glass
How To Recreate The Look With MAC
For natural brows apply Lingering Eye Brows. Use 242 Shader Brush with Milk Pigment as a highlight under brows. Use 249 Shader Brush to apply Paint Pot in Bare Study and follow with 252 Shader Brush to set the base with Milk Pigment. Blend Eye Shadows in Lucky Tom and Stylin’ with 224 Blending Brush through the inner and outer crease only to elongate eyes. Apply Point Black Liquidlast Liner with 209 Liner Brush for a dramatic line along the upper lashline, extending a bit to lengthen eyes. Use 228 Shader Brush to blend Smolder Eye Kohl and Stylin’ Eye Shadow through the lower lashes. Also use Smolder to line the inner rim of the lower lashes. Use Glitter Eye Liner in Girl Groove with 219 Pencil Brush through the centre of lower lashes. Apply plenty of Black X Mascara on upper and lower lashes.
Keep blush simple and sophisticated with a light dusting of Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder under cheekbones with 168 Angled Contour Brush.
Finish the look with keeping lips nude by applying Oak Lip Pencil for a bit of contour around the mouth, then use 316 Lip Brush to apply Fresh Brew Lipstick with a glossy duo blend of Lipglass in Mimmy and Nice To Be Nice.