Vibrant eye makeup makes a comeback this Fall and the hottest colors around? Blue, green, purple, red and orange as seen at Prabal Gurung, Robert Cavalli, Prada and more. I too love myself some colorful eyes so here is an orange + black graphic eye you can easily do in just a few steps.
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
• NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
• Yaby Just Orange Eyeshadow – on eyelid
• MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack – along the crease and upper lashline
• NARS Pandora Duo Eyeshadow – black shade traced over the Blacktrack on the crease
• Jealousness U.S.A. False Lashes in JS-508
• MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating – lower waterline
• MAC Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick
• Anastasia Maggie May Hydrafull Gloss
Extra Tip: Always pair vibrant eyes with clean skin and muted lips to avoid an overkill.
See more Fall/Winter 2012 runway looks!