Vibrant eye makeup makes a comeback this Fall and the hottest colors around? Blue, green, purple, red and orange as seen at Prabal Gurung, Robert Cavalli, Prada and more. I too love myself some colorful eyes so here is an orange + black graphic eye you can easily do in just a few steps.
* Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127
* Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
* NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
* Yaby Just Orange Eyeshadow – on eyelid
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack – along the crease and upper lashline
* NARS Pandora Duo Eyeshadow – black shade traced over the Blacktrack on the crease
* Jealousness U.S.A. False Lashes in JS-508
* MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating – lower waterline
* MAC Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick
* Anastasia Maggie May Hydrafull Gloss
Extra Tip: Always pair vibrant eyes with clean skin and muted lips to avoid an overkill.
See more Fall/Winter 2012 runway looks!