Fall, my favorite season of the year, is finally here! So here is a simple makeup look I did using the new NARS 413 BLKR Duo Eyeshadow and Velvet Matte Lip Pencil that launched in honor of Fashion’s Night Out 2012 along with a few items from the Andy Warhol for NARS Holiday 2012 Color Collection. Read on for a breakdown and close-up pics!
• Kanebo Sensai Fluid Finish Lasting Velvet Foundation in FF203
• Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Beige
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
• NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
• NARS 413 BLKR Duo Eyeshadow – mauve color (left shade) on the lid and smudged on the lower eye
• NARS 413 BLKR Duo Eyeshadow – shimmery black color (right shade) smudged along lash line on top of Empire then dragged onto the crease
• NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Empire – along upper lash line
• NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Silver Factory – inner corners
• NARS 47th Street Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner – lower lash line
• Maybelline Volum’ Express The Mega Plus Mascara in Blackest Black
• Jealousness U.S.A. False Lashes JS-506 Scheming Beauty
• NARS Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush – sparingly on top of cheekbones
• NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush – down the nose
• NARS 413 Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
What are YOU wearing this fall? See more fall makeup looks!