Adding to its permanent line of Sheen Supreme Lipstick, MAC Seasonally Supreme brings us 3 repromotes and 9 new shades that are inspired by Asian pop culture. More pics and swatches after the jump!
Similar to MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme, the Sheen Supreme Lipstick comes in a sleek, glossy black tube that is much cooler than the regular MAC lipstick packaging. The lipstick claims to “fuse Lipglass’ high-shine finish with the saturated colour of a Lipstick” and does apply with great ease, superb pigmentation and lots of shine. I personally don’t it to be that moisturizing and it does have the tendency to highlight flakes and creep into fine lines. However, the color stays on a good few hours and the 12 colors are all wearable and simply gorgeous!
• Supremely Confident, the palest out of the bunch, is a creamy light nude and a repromote.
• Sheer Mandarin is a creamy orange with a tinge of yellow, just like mandarin. This is one of the more unique shades in the collection.
• Fashion City is a creamy coral nude pink.
• Bare Again is a creamy neutral beige with just a tinge of pink undertones. It is a repromote.
• Insanely It, a repromote, is a gorgeous creamy bright fuchsia.
• Supreme Style is a frosty nude pink. Compared to Bare Again and Tea Ceremony, this has the most pink undertones.
• Blossom Culture is a frosty soft pink.
• Korean Candy is a loud orange-red, just like kimchi.
• Tea Ceremony is a creamy nude pink with brown undertones. It is the darkest nude in the collection.
• Happy Hibiscus is a frosty light milky pink. The color is gorgeous but too hooch for my NC30 skin. It is also the color worn by the model in the promo picture.
• Royal Azalea is your good old bright medium pink. Must-have for all Barbie pink lovers.
• Asian Flower is a gorgeous creamy medium lavender.
Will you be picking up a Sheen Supreme Lipstick?
MAC Seasonally Supreme Sheen Supreme Lipstick is now available at MAC counters, maccosmetics.com and Nordstrom for $14.50.
Disclosure: The products in this review were purchased by us. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.