Influenced by the Tokyo scenesters, Seoul trendies and Shanghai’s brand-conscious sophisto-chicks, MAC brings us Sheen Supreme, a new, permanent collection of 12 cream-or-frost-finished lipsticks with the high-shine of a Lipglass and the saturated color of a Lipstick.
US Launch Date: August 11, 2011
• Tea Ceremony – Neutral beige pink (Cream)
• Sheer Mandarin – Mid-tone yellow orange (Cream)
• Blossom Culture – Soft pink with pearl (Frost)
• Korean Candy – Bright orange-red (Cream)
• Supreme Style – Light coral pink with pearl (Frost)
• Fashion City – Neutral coral pink (Cream)
• Happy Hibiscus – Creamy white pink (Frost)
• Royal Azalea – Bright mid-tone pink (Cream)
• Asian Flower – Creamy lavender (Cream)
• Insanely It – Watermelon pink (Cream)
• Bare Again – Pinky neutral beige (Cream)
• Supremely Confident – Pale nude (Cream)
Swatches and review here!