Among the many awesome products that come with the limited-edition NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Eye Set is the gorgeous 6-pan NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Eyeshadow Palette.
The palette comes in a matte black case the same size as NARS’ regular 6-pan eyeshadow palettes and measures roughly 2.75 inches x 3 inches.The colors are:
* Abyssinia – a satiny cool-toned ivory color that is great as a base and highlight. It is just a tinge lighter than my NC30 skin.
* Silk Road II – a rosy pink with flecks of gold.
* Strada – a cool-toned purple with gold glitter.
* Galapagos – a chocolate brown with gold glitter.
* Fuji – a shimmery army green.
* Brumes II – a shimmery smoky bluish gray.
Like other NARS eyeshadows, these apply smoothly with great pigmentation (yes even the ones with glitter!) and blend so easily. They also wear super well and last all day with NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base underneath. Plus the fact that you get eyeshadows of different textures in the same palette just makes it so versatile and great for a variety of looks.
Swatches of NARS Brumes II, Fuji, Galapagos, Strada, Silk Road II and Abyssinia
Below is me wearing Strada for my modern ’80s look for the Makeup Your Mind: Express Challenge Look #5:
And Brumes II for a sultry, smoky look again for the Makeup Your Mind: Express Challenge Look #11:
NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Eyeshadow Palette is now available as part of the NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Eye Set at Nordstrom for $85.
Disclosure: The product in this entry was purchased by me. Please see my Disclaimer for more information on my posting policy.