Cremesheen Glass ($18) have always been my favorite lip gloss formula from MAC and I am *so* glad they are made permanent! Unlike MAC’s Tinted Lipglass, the Cremesheen Glass never dry out my lips or leave behind that nasty white ring. Plus the texture is super creamy, totally non-tacky and gives loads of shine. All I can say is L-O-V-E!
Deelight, Just Superb, Richer, Lusher and Loud & Lovely
* Partial to Pink – This is a repromote from the Creme Team Collection that came out last year. The color is a beautiful nude pink. Click here for a swatch of me wearing it.
* Just Superb – This is a beautiful muted pink that is just a shade darker than Partial Pink. It is also one of my favorites from the collection.
* Deelight – This is a muted brown pink that is darker than Just Superb.
* Over Indulgence – This is a neutral brown color.
* Richer, Lusher – This is a gorgeous coral and the only
* Loud & Lovely – This is a blue-based hot pink color.
* Double Dare – This is a tomato red.
* Fashion Scoop – This repromote from the Creme Team Collection is a very light pink with sparkles. It shows up almost clear.
* Boy Bait – This is also a repromote from the Creme Team Collection. It is a light nude beige color with tiny sparkles.
Read more about the MAC Too Fabulous Collection.