MAC Pearlglide Liner ($14.50) is a new pencil eyeliner from the latest Suite Array Collection.
There are a total of 8 gorgeous colors available and they are all rich and metallic with a sparkly finish.
• Wolf – Deep grey with gold glitter
• Rave – Deep purple with purple glitter
• Fly-by-Blu – Light blue with blue glitter
• Black Russian – Black with navy blue glitter
• Miss Fortune – Eggplant with light pink glitter
• Bankroll – Rich green with bright green sparkle
• Spare Change – Mid-tone brown with copper glitter
• Molasses – Brown with mid-tone brown glitter
The pencils were ultra creamy and glided on so easily! You can smudge them out for a softer look or just let them set for a more solid effect. The staying power was also fantastic! I ended up with Black Russian and Rave and they make my brown eyes pop!
MAC Pearlglide Liner is available at maccosmetics.com and MAC counters for $14.50.
Disclosure: This review contains products that were purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.