Fall makeup to me is cool and edgy which is why a purple + green eye, courtesy of High Society Trio Eyeshadow from the NARS FAll 2012 Collection, is perfect for this. More after the jump!
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
• NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese – all over the lid as a base
• NARS High Society Trio Eyeshadow – lavender shade (left) on the eyelid and dark purple shade (right) on lower eye
• myface cosmetics Blingtone in Silver Screen topped with silver color (left) from NARS Vent Glace Duo Eyeshadow – inner corner of lower eye
• Army green shade (middle) from NARS High Society Trio Eyeshadow over Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Siren – dragged from outer corner of the eye to the crease for a graphic look
• MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack – upper lashline
• Estée Lauder Sumptuous Two Tone Eye-Opening Mascara in Bold Black/Rich Brown and Jealousness USA Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in JS-507 – upper eye
• Jealousness USA Diamond Beauty Fake Lashes in Clear Touch JS-709 – lower eye
• NARS Outlaw Blush – lightly dusted on cheeks
• NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush – down the center of the nose and sparingly on the top of cheekbones
• Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Kit – contour shade (left) along the sides of nose
• NARS More Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil topped with NARS Born This Way Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
• NARS Storm Bird Nail Polish
NARS Fall 2012 Collection is available at narscosmetics.com.