First seen at Anna Sui A/W 2012 and now again at Meadham Kirchhoff S/S 2013, adding just a dot (or a blob) of blue underneath the eye is such a cool yet simple way to make your peepers pop. Check out my take on the look and tips on how to nail it after the jump!
• NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral – middle shade on brows
• NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates – upper lashline
• Maybelline the Rocket Volum’Express Mascara in Very Black – upper and lower lashes
• Ardell Lashes in #116 – upper lashes
• NARS Illuminator in Copacabana – inner corner of lower eye
• MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep – on the center of the lower eye
• Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush
Tips On Rocking The Look
When choosing a blue to use, the brighter the better. After all, this look is all about fun. A few good choices are turquoise (as seen on my look above), electric blue, cobalt blue, royal blue and cornflower blue. And remember, with the eyes stealing the show, always keep the skin dewy and fresh and finish with just a tad of color on the cheeks and lips.
Will YOU be wearing blue this season? Try a flick of blue eyeliner or a smoldering smoky eye!