Here are ten beauty resolutions for everyone:
1. Drink lots and lots of water.
2. Nick your nail-biting habit.
3. Moisturize, moisturize and moisturize some more.
4. Always take off all makeup before you hit the sheets no matter how tired you are.
5. Start taking vitamins every day, especially vitamin E and B2.
6. Remember beauty is not skin deep. Work on your inner beauty and learn to love the way you look – with and without makeup.
7. Two words – quit smoking!!
8. Try one of the beauty trends this year and rock the look.
9. Start exercising – be it Pilates, running or just stretching.
10. Wear a sunscreen with at least SPF15 all year round.
Mark your calendars girls! MAC has teamed up with Mattel to develop a Barbie collection and the release date for the US is February 15th. This is *too* hot!
Hey guys, sorry for not posting or responding to e-mails and requests. I have been away for Christmas and New Year’s and I just got back in town last night. I will be doing some updates in the next couple of days for sure so keep checking back.
Happy new year!!!! =)
Touche Eclat from Yves Saint Laurent and the good news? Tt is soooooo much better too!
Unlike the Touche Eclat, Chanel Pro Lumiere Correcteur Professional Finish Concealer ($38.50) actually provides medium coverage that covers AND highlights. With just one single stroke, almost all of my undereye circles were gone! The texture was also very creamy and easy to blend and left behind a velvety smooth finish. Loves it!