At Missoni A/W 2014, makeup artist Lucia Pieroni created “cool girls in their boyfriends’ coats, at the bus stop at 6 in the morning” with blocks of graphic eyeliner and dewy skin.
• Studio Finish Concealer – blended over moisturized skin as needed to perfect
• Pearl Cream Color Base – blended into the skin with fingers over the upper cheekbones, bridge of nose, browbone and chin for luminosity
• Clear Brow Set – combed upwards through the brow to groom and set
• Blacktrack Fluidline – drawn thinly from the outer corner of the pupil to the outer corner of the eye in a soft square shape; upper and lower lashline, leaving a gap between the upper and lower lash in the outer corner
• Carbon Eyeshadow – blended over Blacktrack and below the eyes with 217 Blending Brush for a look of perfected imperfection
• 7 LASH – chopped into pieces and filled through the outer corners of the upper lash for more impact if needed
• Haute & Naughty Black Lash Mascara – layered through the outer upper and lower lashes for a doll-like effect
• Lashes were curled and squeezed together if needed to achieve a feeling of imperfection
• M·A·C PRO NC15/NW20 Chromagraphic Pencil – applied through the waterline to open eyes
• Viva Glam II Lipstick – dabbed over the lips with fingers for a natural look to finish
Images: Courtesy of MAC and ImaxTree.