At The Blonds Fall A/W 2012, makeup artist Kabuki working for MAC Cosmetics gave models “tough, hard-edged glamour” with winged out cat eyes in green and gold paired with red lips. So bold and fierce!
* Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation — blended over hydrated skin to perfect
* MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder Pro Palette — blended under cheekbones to contour
* Well Dressed Powder Blush — swept above contour for a bit of colour
* Vanilla Pigment — swept over high planes to highlight
* Smolder Eye Kohl — applied to create cat-eye shape around eyes
* Pure Show Superslick Eye Liner — applied snug to the waterline of lower lashes
* Carbon Eye Shadow — blended over Smolder to set and diffuse through the upper eyelid, crease and also through lower lid and lashes
* Club Eye Shadow — applied over the centre of the eyelid, as well as both inner and outer corners of eyes
* 7 Lash — one full band applied through the upper lashes, with the addition of a second pair’s trimmed inner corner, placed on the outer corners of eyes
* Opulash Optimum Black Mascara — applied through both upper and lower lashes to define
* Burgundy Lip Pencil — defines and contours the lip
* Redd Lip Pencil — blended through the centre of the lip into Burgundy Lip Pencil
Images: Courtesy of MAC.