This Halloween, I finally dressed up as one of my favorite video game characters of all times – the strong and mighty Chun Li from Street Fighter!
• NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation in Light 05 Fiji
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in #350 Apricot Beige – under the eyes
• Senna Form-A-Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral – right shade on brows
• Anonymous eyeshadow from Urban Decay Vice Eyeshadow Palette – all over the eyelid
• NARS Kalahari Duo Eyeshadow – right shade dragged outwards from the outer corner of the eye to elongate the eyes
• MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – winged out along upper lashline and lightly smudged on the lower eye
• MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl – lower waterline
• Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit – to contour the cheekbones
• NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush – to highlight the bridge of the nose
• Fresh Pink 031 Flash Color from Make Up For Ever Neutral 12 Flash Color Case – lips
The costume is from Leg Avenue. I got it from Amazon for under $40 and it was surprisingly well made for the price and even came with the bun covers and wrist cuffs! Definitely wearing this to my next anime convention!