Over the weekend, I finally got to play with my new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Since there are more cool-toned colors in this one, I opted for a soft, smoky look with gray and brown.
• Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation in #113
• MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
• Senna Form A Brow Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Neutral
• NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
• Urban Decay Pistol Eyeshadow from Naked 2 Palette
• Urban Decay Verve Eyeshadow from Naked 2 Palette
• Urban Decay Busted Eyeshadow from Naked 2 Palette
• Urban Decay Blackout Eyeshadow from Naked 2 Palette
• Urban Decay Bootycall Eyeshadow from Naked 2 Palette
• Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
• Jealousness Fake Lashes in JS-507 Captivating Cat Eye
• NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross
• Benefit Hervana Good Karma Face Powder
• Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked from Naked 2 Palette
Step by Step
Step 1. Even out the skin with Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation. Set oily areas with Mineralize Skinfinish.
Step 2. Fill in the eyebrows with matching brow powder and prep the eye area with NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
Step 3. Using the Good Karma Shadow Brush, pat Pistol eyeshadow onto the eyelid.
Step 4. Darken the outer v with Busted eyeshadow.
Step 5. Blend with Good Karma Crease Brush.
Step 6. Draw a thick line along the upper lashes with Blackout eyeshadow. Wet the brush for more intensity.
Step 7. Pat Verve on the inner corner to make the eyes pop.
Step 8. Sweep Bootycall eyeshadow under the brow bone.
Step 9. Curl lashes before applying mascara. Add fake lashes as desired.
Step 10. Smile big and sweep Hervana Face Powder onto cheekbones.
Step 11. Apply Albatross down the nose to make it appear taller.
Step 12. Finish with Naked Lip Junkie Lipgloss.
Like what you see? Remember to check out my review and swatches of Naked 2 and Naked 1!