At the L’Wren Scott S/S 2012 show, Lancôme’s Artistic Director for Makeup Aaron De Mey created a “super bronzed” complexion with chocolate eyes and soft bronze lips.
• Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundation
• Star Bronzer in Solaire – along the cheeks, nose, chin and halo of the face
• Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Golden Frenzy – applied to the inner corner to really make the eyes pop
• Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee – along upper and lower lash line and into the crease
• Color Design Eyeshadow in Vintage and Mochaccino – blended on top of the liner for a smoky look
• Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black – to create “think and chunky” lashes
• Juicy Tubes in Pure – dabbed onto eyelids to make the eye makeup look worn and “deconstructed”
• Color Design Lipstick in Bronze Show
All products available at lancome.com.
Photos: Courtesy of Lancome.