Makeup artist Diane Kendal used M·A·C Cosmetics to create clean, dewy skin with a pale lip at the Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012 show at Milan Fashion Week.
• Studio Finish Concealer – applied as needed over hydrated skin for a very natural finish.
• MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder – blended under cheekbones for a soft contour.
• Immortal Flower Powder Blush (available Spring/Summer 2012) – lightly blended over cheekbones and temples.
• Lovecloud Powder Blush (available Spring/Summer 2012) – blended over the apples of cheeks.
• Silver Iridescent Powder/Loose – applied over the apples of cheeks, down bridge of nose, and bow of lip to highlight.
• Fog Effect Paint Pot (available Winter 2011) – softly blended through the crease and lower lashes.
• Blacktrack Fluidline – a thin, delicate line is drawn above curled upper lashes.
• Silver Iridescent Powder/Loose – highlights the inner corner of the eyes.
• Brows are shaded with a masculine touch, straight with natural edges
• Double Spin Lipstick (available Winter 2011) – blended over the entire lip.
Photo: Courtesy of MAC.