At the Preen Fall 2010 show, James Kaliardos for MAC created a “pretty, romantic yet futuristic look” with “natural tones, mauve, pinks and lavender” that are perfect not just for fall, but spring. I’m sooooooo going to be wearing this look!
* Studio Moisturecover Concealer – Applied to the nose, eyelids and under the eyes for a satin finish
* Blot Powder – Dabbed into the shine areas
* Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Brushed along the cheekbones and temples to contour the face
* Eyeshadow in Pink Freeze – Brushed along the lower lash line
* Eyeshadow in Quite Spoiled (Available Fall 2010) – softly applied to the crease of the eyelid
* Eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris and Quite Spoiled – Layered and winged out horizontally from the outer corner of the eye
* Pro Cream Colour Base in Pink – Dabbed into the center of the lip
Like the soft makeup? Check out this look on the Preen Spring 2010 runway as well!
Images: Elle and NY Mag.