MAC Makeup Artist Maki Ryoke created a “Venus porcelain doll” at the Costello Tagliapietra Spring/Summer 2013 show with highlighted skin and pink on the eyes and lips.
* Face & Body Foundation — applied with fingers for an innocent look to skin. A lighter shade was blended through the center of the face towards the matching shade of foundation through the hairline, under cheekbones, and jawline to create dimension.
* Luna and Pearl Cream Colour Base — blended together and lightly pressed into skin with fingers over high planes: outer cheekbone, bridge of nose,
inner corner of eye, and over the eyelid.
* Right On Orange and Electric Spring from Spring 2013 Forecast/Lips (available Spring/Summer 2013) — blended together and applied with 224 Tapered Blending Brush over the upper and lower eyelid, through the crease and upper cheekbone.
* Fascinating Eye Kohl — applied through the waterline of lower lashes to brighten and open eyes.
* Clear Brow Set — used through the brows and lashes to groom and define.
* Lady At Play Mineralize Rich Lipstick (available Spring/Summer 2013) — applied with the 316 Lip Brush/Covered to create a stain of colour through the center of lips.
Images: Courtesy of MAC and Davide Gallizio.