“Kate Moss in the early 1990s. A masculine/feminine look with a futuristic touch. Girls that look undone but still super beautiful and confident.” – James Kaliardos
* Pro Sculpt and Bone Beige Sculpting Powders – brushed onto temples and cheeks to contour and lightly sculpt the face.
* Pro Sculpt and Bone Beige Sculpting Powders – applied with brush 213 to carve hollows of eye socket.
* Platinum Pigment – applied to inner corners of eyes to add a pop
* No mascara.
* Lip Conditioner – patted onto lips
* Fascinating Eye Kohl – buffed onto cupid’s bow of lip to perfect the shape.