Seeing all the reds on the runway of A/W 2010 New York Fashion Week has got me itching to wear the color. Hope you ladies like it!
Cushnie et Ochs and Alexander Wang A/W 2010
What I Used
* Chanel Pro Lumiere Professional Finish Makeup SPF15 in #Limpide 10
* Stila Espresso Eyeshadow
* Sleek I-Divine Palette in Jewels
* MAC Perverted Pearl Eyeshadow
* MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Lashes in #Sweet Sixteen
* Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara in Extreme Black
* MAC Shape and Sculpt Powder in Accentuate Sculpt
* MAC Myth Lipstick
Step by Step How To
1. Even out the skin with Chanel foundation.
2. Using MAC #266 brush, fill in eyebrows with Stila Espresso.
3. Apply the coppery red color (top left) from Sleek Palette on the eyelid. Blend the burgundy red color (second from the left on top row) onto the crease and lower eye.
4. Highlight the inner corners with MAC Perverted Pearl.
5. Rim the eyes with MAC Blacktrack.
6. Apply fake lashes on top and Rimmel mascara on bottom lashes.
7. Apply MAC Shape and Sculpt Powder along the bridge of nose.
8. Apply MAC Myth on the lips.
Like the look but too scared to wear red around the eyes? Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to rock the color!