At the Chris Benz Spring 2012 show, Lancome’s Daniel Martin used Candy Darling – a 1960’s nightclub fixture – as muse and created fresh, clean skin with shades of mint green on the eyes, tangerine blush on the cheeks and a bright, pouty lip.
• Teint Miracle Foundation
• Blush Subtil in Tangerine Tint
• Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Vert Tendresse (available February 2012)
• Liner Design in Black Fishnets (available February 2012)
• Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara in So Black!
• Rouge in Love Lipstick in Sequence of Love (available February 14, 2012)
• Le Vernis Mini Nail Polish in Green Almond and Rose Macaron (available February 2012)
All products available at lancome.com.
Photos: Courtesy of Lancome.