What I Used
• Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #120
• Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Black Lab
• MAC Later Pigment
• MAC Partylicious Pigment
• MAC Reflects Duo Purple Glitter
• Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
• Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black
• Makeup For Life Lashes in Hugs ‘n Kisses on top
• Rimmel London Lash Accelerator in Extreme Black
• MAC Mineralize Blush in Utterly Game
• MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt
• Nuxe Baume Prodigieux Levres Nutri-Protecting Lip Care SPF 15 in 02 Rose Legendaire
Step By Step How To
Since we are doing a dark eye, start with the eyes before anything else for minimal cleanup.
1. Fill in eyebrows as needed.
2. Apply a cream-based black shadow on the eyelid as a base. This will create more intensity and give the glitter something to grab onto.
3. Pat a black-bluish eyeshadow (MAC Later Pigment) on top of the cream shadow.
4. Dip a wet eyeshadow brush into some blue glitter (MAC Reflects Duo Purple Glitter) and pat directly on top of the black shadow. Blend off the edges carefully without rubbing off the glitter.
5. Using a wet brush, apply a teal color (MAC Partylicious Pigment) on the lower eye. Applying it wet will make the color pop and stay on longer.
6. Line the upper lashline with a black liquid liner.
7. Highlight the brow bone with a shimmery light color (Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow).
8. Apply several coats of black mascara on your top lashes before adding fake lashes.
9. Now that we are done with the eyes, clean up any fallouts with a Q-tip dipped in eye makeup remover. To remove glitter stuck on your face, you can also use scotch tape.
10. Apply foundation and concealer as needed.
11. Warm up your cheeks with a peachy shade (MAC Utterly Game Blush). Highlight the bridge of your nose with a light beige color and contour the jawline with a matte brown color (MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder).
12. Finish with a coral lip gloss (Nuxe Rose Legendaire Gloss).