At The Row Spring 2012 Presentation, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux teamed up with famed manicurist Deborah Lippman to create the fresh and beautiful look on 15 models.
“The beauty look for The Row presentation is softly sophisticated. The models look fresh, natural and beautiful – what any woman would want to look like when she wakes up in the morning.” says Tom.
• Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
• DayWear Plus Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
• New foundation tested backstage (launching March 2012)
• Lucidity Loose Powder
• New Gelée Bronzer tested backstage (launching January 2012)
• Dual-ended mascara in black/brown tested backstage (launching March 2012) – used with an eyeliner brush for liner in between lashes and with the mascara wand for lashes
*Blondes: Top and bottom lashes – brown; liner- brown
*Brunettes: Top lashes – black; bottom lashes and liner – brown
• Sumptuous Extreme Bold Volume Mascara in Black and Brown – on eyebrows
• Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Beige
Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Nude Attitude (available in select International markets)
Makeup: Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder
Nails: Deborah Lippman using Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer
Photos: Courtesy of Estée Lauder
Estee Lauder is available at counters nationwide and www.esteelauder.com.