I am really loving the new MAC Dazzleglass Creme and they are handsdown the best glosses from MAC just yet!
The Dazzleglass Creme formula is basically a combination of MAC Dazzleglass and Cremesheen Glass. The texture is super creamy and non-sticky just like the Cremesheen Glass but it also has the pretty sparkles you get from the Dazzleglass.
There are 9 shades available, all of which are super wearable and will suit pretty much all skintones.
• Sublime Shine – Light coral brown with gold pearl
• Soft Dazzle – Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
• Perfectly Unordinary – Bright yellow pink with gold pearl
• My Favourite Pink – Light blue pink with pearl
• Do It Up – Bright blue pink with pearl
• Luscious Spark – Light orange with gold pearl
• Totally Fab – Bright yellow red with pearl
• Creme Allure – Bright yellow plum with pearl
• Amorous – Deep brown red with pearl
Please make this permanent MAC!
MAC Dazzleglass Creme is available at MAC counters and maccosmetics.com for $18.
Disclosure: This review contains products that were purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.