If you want to add a bit of omph to your regular lipstick, you have got to check out MAC Dazzleglass from the latest Double Dazzle collection!
Featuring MAC’s signature vanilla flavor, the Dazzleglass comes in 18 gorgeous, wearable shades which are mostly permanent. The limited edition shades in this collection are Moth to Flame, Goldyrocks, Utterly Posh, Smile, Extra Amps, Stop Look and Girls Delight.
• Moth To Flame – Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl
• Goldyrocks – Sheer soft yellow with pink and gold pearl
• Utterly Posh – Mid-tone orange with pink and gold pearl
• Smile – Light coral with pink and gold pearl
• Extra Amps – Sheer bright blue pink with blue and pink pearl
• Stop! Look! – Sheer violet mauve with blue and pink pearl
• Girl’s Delight – Sheer mid-tone tan with gold pearl
• Get Rich Quick – Warm yellow brown
• Bare Necessity – Caramel apricot with red and gold pearl
• Sugarrimmed – Milky pale pink with red, teal and white pearl
• Steppin’ Out – Clean yellow pink with red pearl
• Baby Sparks – Pale pink with violet pearl
• Rags to Riches – Plummy pink with teal and red pearl
• Like Venus – Clean light bubble gum pink with red pearl
• Money Honey – Mid-tone rosy mauve with red pearl
• Funtablulous – Purple with violet pearl
• Love Alert – Raspberry red with red pearl
• Date Night – Deep plum with blue and gold pearl
The texture of these glosses were very similar to MAC Cremesheen Glass – smooth, thick and not as tacky as the regular Lipglass.
Pigmentation-wise, they were very sheer and the lighter shades barely showed up on their alone. But if you layer them over a lipstick, they will bring out the color of your lipstick more and add tons of shine and sparkle.
A word of caution though, while the glitter particles were really pretty and did give that bling bling look, they could highlight flakes. If you have dry lips like me, you must exfoliate before you wear these.