Good news girls, the nude look is back! The look has been spotted all over the runway including Chloe, Calvin Klein, D&G etc. While the term “nude” may suggest going barefaced, it certainly does not mean so. Instead, pros are using close-to-complexion colors in second-skin textures along with a lot of layering to fake that flawless, au naturale look. Read on to find out how you can achieve the nude look!
Dolce & Gabbana and Calvin Klein
Inspired by French actress Catherine Deneuve, MAC’s upcoming collection will be released on January 26th.
In the last few years, gel nails have no doubt become one of the biggest hot shots in the nail industry and I can totally see why.
With a similar chemical nature with acrylics, gels come pre-mixed in the form of a gel and are then painted thinly onto the surface of the nails before each layer is cured under an ultra-violet lamp. Gel nails also claim to be natural-looking, thin, clear, non-yellowing, non-porous, odorless and resist lifting.
So I have already covered a list of must-have makeup tools, here are some other makeup tools that you will need:
* Eyelash curler – I strongly believe every girl out there should own an eyelash curler because curling your lashes can make a *huge* difference. I have tried different curlers and my all-time favorite is Shiseido.
Rule of thumb: Always curl your lashes before applying mascara. If you do it after, wait till the mascara dries off or else you may risk breaking your lashes.
* Q-tips – these are great for smudging eyeliner, blending and cleaning up.
* Kleenex – use this to clean your brushes or any mess.
* MAC Fix+ or water in a spray bottle – spray this onto your face 10-15 inches away after you are done with applying your makeup. It is great for setting makeup and can make your skin really dewy.
* Pencil sharpener – use this for sharpening eyeliners, fat crayons etc.
Makeup brushes are probably one of the most important yet often overlooked beauty products. So what is so great about them? Using a brush not only gives you a more precise application, but is also a great tool for blending.
Below is a list of makeup brushes I believe everyone should have handy:
MAC’s latest collection, Lingerie, launched on Dec 26th and contains shades of pinks, beiges, mauves and browns.