Soft and pretty, the ballerina look has been spotted all over the Spring 2010 runways. Read on to see my take on it!
• Yaby Cosmetics Liquid Foundation in Honey
• MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC30
• Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
• Stila Look #3 Palette
• Iman Perfect Eye Pencil in Black Shimmer
• L’oreal HiP High Drama Volumizing Mascara in Ultimate Black
• MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty on cheeks
• Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Celeb on lips
Step by Step How To
1. Camouflage undereye circles with Yaby Liquid Foundation. Buff MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder all over with kabuki brush.
2. Fill in eyebrows with Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil.
3. Apply the shimmery beige color from Stila Palette on the eyelid. Darken the eyelid and crease with the medium brown and dark brown colors.
4. Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with the shimmery beige color from Stila Palette.
5. Line the eyes with Iman Eye Pencil.
6. Apply L’oreal mascara on top and bottom lashes.
7. Sweep MAC Mineralize Blush onto the apples.
8. Finish with Rimmel Lipstick on the lips.