Soft and pretty, the ballerina look has been spotted all over the Spring 2010 runways. Read on to see my take on it!
• Yaby Cosmetics Liquid Foundation in Honey
• MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC30
• Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
• Stila Look #3 Palette
• Iman Perfect Eye Pencil in Black Shimmer
• L’oreal HiP High Drama Volumizing Mascara in Ultimate Black
• MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty on cheeks
• Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Celeb on lips
Step by Step How To
1. Camouflage undereye circles with Yaby Liquid Foundation. Buff MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder all over with kabuki brush.
2. Fill in eyebrows with Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil.
3. Apply the shimmery beige color from Stila Palette on the eyelid. Darken the eyelid and crease with the medium brown and dark brown colors.
4. Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with the shimmery beige color from Stila Palette.
5. Line the eyes with Iman Eye Pencil.
6. Apply L’oreal mascara on top and bottom lashes.
7. Sweep MAC Mineralize Blush onto the apples.
8. Finish with Rimmel Lipstick on the lips.
such a great look! <3
pleaseee do some step by step tutorials!! ^^, pretty please?
i love it! love the lipstick and the eyeshadow
Thanks Mansi! I’ll try to squeeze in some time for tutorials =)
Thanks Yvette =)
i totally love this look! hope you find time for tutorials!!!!! :DD
Hi Phyllis, i wonder, do you have a youtube channel? it will be amazing if you can do tutorials…
omg i totally loveeeeee this look! please do find some time to do a video tutorial? pretty pleaseeeee 🙂
ooh i luv the neutral colors! It leans toward the natural look i like that. I love love the lipstick color!!! Does it last all day?
I love your make up!Very matching with your eye colour. One thing though Phyllis, I noticed you do not wear eyeliner on the lower lashes? Is there a particular reason?
I don’t know where you got the idea that I don’t wear eyeliner on my lower lashes because I do. I’m actually wearing some in this FOTD too and it’s just smudged out. Are you referring to a specific FOTD?
Ooooh. Very pretty. How do you like that Rimmel lipstick?
Yes I do like the Rimmel lipstick. It’s pigmented, not too drying and CHEAP!
Regular lipsticks aren’t meant to last all day and the Rimmel is no different.
Hai dear.. i wanna know what contact lens did u wear on the last pict? Would u like to tell me the spesific brand?
i think it’s similar like rachel bilson’s contact lens
I’m not wearing color contacts in these pictures. My eyes just look a lot lighter under certain angles with the flash on.
Waoooww u have such a beautiful eyes
Hi. Did you use a primer on your lids?
Not in this FOTD.
What Stila palette did you use?
I used the Look #3 palette.
Thanks for the reply. But is that what the Stila palette is called? Or does it have another name? Like Stila Light Up The World?
No it doesn’t. The palette is one of the oldest ones and the name is just Look #3.