From the latest M·A·C Hello Kitty Collection comes 6 limited edition Lipsticks in the cutest packaging I have ever seen!
Out of everything in the entire Hello Kitty Collection, the Lipsticks are probably the winner. Not only do they come with a cute Hello Kitty imprint, all colors are super wearable and the Glaze/Lustre formulas went on really wet and sheer. Lovesssss!
• Cute-Ster – Sheer peachy pink with pearl (Lustre). This is a beigey coral color with pink undertones. It reminded me of MAC Marquise D’ lipstick, which I already own.
• Fresh Brew – Creamed coffee (Lustre). This nude beige color is a repromote from the permanent line.
• Fashion Mews – Sheer pale lavender (Glaze). This reminded me of Lavender Whip from the Creme Team collection but with a glossier texture. It also has more pink to it and is more frosty. Very pretty color and would look great with smoky eyes.
• Strayin’ – This fuchsia pink color in the Frost formula looked great against my dark hair color.
• Most Popular – Sheer deep berry (Lustre).
• Big Bow – Sheer bright intense blue pink (Glaze). This looks really similar to Most Popular, just slightly lighter and pinker.
Disclosure: This review contains products that were purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.