As my obsession for non-touring continues to grow, I turned to Glossier, the beauty brand created by the team behind super successful blog Into The Gloss.
After browsing through a very cute website, I decided on the Priming Moisturizer Buildable Hydrating Creme and Haloscope Dew Effect Highlighter.
The Priming Moisturizer comes in a pink and white plastic tube about 5 inches tall. Packed with good stuff to hydrate, soothe and protect all skin types, it is also hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and not tested on animals. Key ingredients include:
• Hyaluronic Acid for a cushiony effect through mega hydration
• Mushroom Super Hydrator, a powerful plant extract that plumps skin and provides deep moisture
• Anti-Redness Complex of tea and honey extracts to quickly and visibly reduce redness while calming inflammation
• Oxygenating Agent to supply stressed skin cells with oxygen, significantly improving texture
• Antioxidant Blend of Vitamins A, C, E, and radish root to help protect against cell damage
The moisturizer had a slightly runny texture that reminded me of my favorite Embryolise Lait-Crème Concentrè. It sank in very quickly and left my skin smooth and moisturized right away, while adding a nice glow and helping my holy grail BB cream go on easier.
Plus I loved how a little goes a long way. I only use a nickel-sized amount for the whole face but since it is so lightweight and buildable, you can really layer it on those dry spots without feeling heavy.
Please launch another version with SPF soon!
Glossier Priming Moisturizer is available at glossier.com for $25. You can get 20% off your purchase using this link.
Disclosure: This review contains product that was purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.