A bold, yet tender palette, dramatic enough to seduce the darkest hour – NARS Cosmetics introduces the captivating scene of the Fall 2014 Night Caller Color Collection. Eyes shine in amethyst and quartz shadows while intense black liners flecked with rich purple, gold, and green pearl provide intriguing depth. Lips smolder in warm reds and cheeks are softened with a wash of glistening pink.
Jardin Perdu Duo Eyeshadow ($35) – Metallic dove grey and metallic amethyst (limited edition)
Dolomites Duo Eyeshadow ($35) – Shiny rose quartz and chocolate (limited edition)
Night Series Eyeliner ($24)
• Night Flight – Black with cobalt blue pearl
• Bird Eyeliner – Black with purple pearl
• Night Clubbing – Black with gold pearl
• Night Porter Eyeliner – Black with green pearl
Unlawful Blush ($30) – Amber pink with silver pearls
Bansar Satin Lip Pencil ($25) – Rose brown
Mondore Satin Lip Pencil ($25) – Cranberry (limited edition)
Mauritanie Matte Multiple ($39) – Strawberry red (limited edition)
I have yet to play with the products but the colors, which tend to lean towards the warmer side, are really calling out to me. Hopefully, they will work perfectly for my NC30 skintone! Individual reviews and swatches will come next week 🙂
* Update: Due to a production issue, the Mauritanie Matte Multiple will no longer be available in the Fall 2014 Color collection. To recreate a similar shade, try Nā Pali Coast from Spring 2014 Collection instead.
NARS Fall 2014 Night Caller Color Collection is available now at NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com and August 1, 2014 at Sephora, Department/Specialty Stores.
Disclosure: This post includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for consideration only. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the items. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.