During the Sephora VIB sale last month, one of the few things I hauled was Bliss Firm, Baby, Firm Total Eye System, a dual-ended eye treatment that claims to firm and smoothe the eye area while reducing the appearance of dry fine lines and wrinkles.
The two treatments – Upper Lid Firming Gel and Under-eye Hydrating Cream – are hooked together through a connector and contain 0.25 oz of product each. The 99% active, water-free formula contains patented, irritation-reducing ingredients you find in the Firm, Baby, Firm Facial available at Bliss Spas worldwide, along with a soothing aloe base.
Key ingredients are:
* X-50 Cell Targeting Peptides to add volume by plumping skin from the inside out.
* Gardenia Stem Cells to improve skin laxity by supporting natural collagen and elasticity for a lifting effect.
* Phyto-Retinoid to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Instalift Goji to lift and firms the look of stubborn browbone sagging while providing a long-term tightening, smoothing, and lifting effect to the eyelid.
* Actiflow Technology, which increases micro-circulation under the puffy eye area, diminishing the look of dark circles and puffy undereye bags and contain a powerful line filler for instant wrinkle filling.
The Upper Lid Firming Gel is a clear gel that can be used on the upper eye area in the AM and PM. The second I patted it on, I felt a lifting and firming effect and the multiple creases problem I have seemed to have improved a bit over time.
The Under-eye Hydrating Cream, on the other hand, is a light cream for the undereye area. It can be used in the morning and at night as well. It had a semi-velvety texture that sank in immediately, just like MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. To me, it was a very basic eye cream that kept my undereye area moisturized and worked nicely under foundation and concealer. I did not notice any significant improvement in my undereye circles and I cannot comment on how well it works against fine lines or winkles since I do not have any.
All in all, I do like the Bliss Firm, Baby, Firm Total Eye System (especially for its ability to firm!) and recommend it for younger skin. Those with mature/dry skin or more serious concerns will want to try something else though.
Bliss Firm, Baby, Firm Total Eye System is available at Sephora for $68.
Disclosure: The product in this review was purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.