At Zac Posen A/W 2013, makeup artist Kabuki working for MAC Cosmetics created a “Tilda Swinton with the snow falling outside look” while John Frieda Global Creative Consultant Luigi Murenu gave the models a glam, deconstructed chignon.
* Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion – blended into skin to soothe, restore and replenish, preparing for foundation.
* Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 – blended into prepped and primed skin to even and tone.
* MAC PRO Conceal Palette – used where needed to brighten and perfect.
* Studio Fix Plus Powder Foundation – swept on with a brush to set and create a flawless finish to skin.
* Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish – blended over cheekbones for a glow.
* 33 Lash – applied to the upper lashline for a beautiful, feminine focus to eyes.
* Untitled Paint – blended over eyelids to accentuate.
* Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner – thinly drawn through the upper lashline to define.
* Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara – used to blend natural lashes into 33 Lash and define upper lashes only.
* Gesso Eye Shadow – applied over the top of eyelids to highlight.
* Vino Lip Pencil – used to contour and execute a soft, feminine shape to the mouth.
* MAC Pro Burgundy Lipmix – blended over the entire lip to a rich, velvety-wine finish.
Hair How To
1. Before drying, Luxurious Volume Volume Building Mousse was raked through to build texture while still keeping the hair soft and touchable.
2. Hair was pulled back into a chignon at the nape of the neck, with a pieces left loose to give the look a messy, modern edge.
3. Each loose piece was carefully crimped, resulting in a mohair-like texture.
4. The look was set in place with Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray.
Images: Courtesy of MAC, ImaxTree and John Frieda.