“Reserved 1950s glamour, re-thought for a modern generation” was the idea behind the neutral eyes and red lips at Douglas Hannant A/W 2013 show.
Lead Makeup Artist: Jason Hoffman, NARS Training Executive
* Sheer Glow Foundation
* Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013) For a similar effect, try Concealer.
* Loose Powder
* Light Reflecting Setting Powder – Loose
* Zen Blush
* Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow
* Portobello Duo Eyeshadow
* Pandora Duo Eyeshadow
* Carpates Eyeliner Stylo
* Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
* Santa Monica Blvd. Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
* African Queen Lip Liner Pencil
* Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
* Norma Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
The dark red nails were created by a coat of Essie first base base coat, followed by two coats of Essie berry hard and topped with a coat of Essie good to go top coat.
All NARS products can be found at narscosmetics.com.
Images: Courtesy of NARS and ImaxTree.