Tibi’s Spring 2010 collection is simplistic in structure, allowing the signature bright prints and colorful palette to make this season’s statement. Bobbi Brown created a look that was bold, yet pretty, featuring a vibrant electric pink eye with hints of yellow and green, juxtaposed with a nude lip.
* Hydrating Face Cream and Hydrating Eye Cream to prep
* Foundation Stick, Creamy Concealer and Corrector
* Coral Pot Rouge (new for Spring 2010) placed high on cheek bone
* Bright yellow eye shadow from Bobbi Brights Palette under brow and bright pink coral on lid
* Black Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner on top lid
* Bright green liner from Bobbi Brights Palette along bottom lash line
* Multiple layers of Extreme Party Mascara on top and bottom lashes
To recreate this runway look in reality, use a softer pink eye shadow like Baby Pink on eyes and Long-Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink or Black Plum Ink.