A “elegant, sexy, out of this world… futuristic” look with purple eyeliner and red lipstick dominated the runway on Costello Tagliapietra Fall 2013 show. Keep reading to see how MAC Cosmetics lead makeup artist Maki Ryoke created the look.
* Strobe Cream – lightly massaged into skin to hydrate and illuminate.
* Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (available S/S 2013) – blended over skin to even and tone.
* Pro Longwear Concealer – applied only where needed to perfect.
* Shell Cream Colour Base – blended over the high planes Upper lashline, bridge of nose, upper cheekbone, and bow of lip to highlight.
* Camel Coat Pro Longwear Paint Pot (available A/W 2013) – lightly blended over the entire eyelid for a soft, diffused contour.
* M·A·C PRO Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil – applied through the waterline only to intensify.
* Haute & Haughty Too Black Lash Mascara – several coats applied over very curled upper lashes, and also through lower lashes to finish.
* Lady Danger Lipstick – applied over the entire lip for a red hot matte.
* M·A·C PRO Process Magenta Pigment – blended through the center of the lip for a play on color and added dimension.
Images: Courtesy of MAC.