Using MAC Cosmetics, Val Garland created “fuzzy felines” at the Marios Schwab Spring 2012 show.
• Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 – blended over skin to hydrate and provide a light natural finish to skin.
• Shell Cream Colour Base – blended over the high planes to highlight.
• Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – dusted over the centre of the face for a light.
• Clear Brow Set — applied through the brow for a light groom.
• Smolder Eye Kohl — blended through both upper and lower lashes with 212 Flat Definer Brush.
• Boot Black Liquid Liner — drawn through the upper and lower lashline to define and elongate eyes.
• MAC Pro NW25/NC30 Chromagraphic Pencil — applied through the waterline of lower lashes to open eyes.
Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 — blended over lips for a customized nude.
Photo: Courtesy of MAC.