During my recent trip to Hong Kong, I attended a NARS Blogger Event at Lab Concept, Admiralty, in which NARS makeup artist Rebecca showed us how to rock a bright yet wearable makeup look using the latest Spring 2013 Collection. Thanks Jennifer and everyone at NARS Hong Kong for setting everything up 🙂
* NARSSkin Optimal Brightening Concentrate mixed with Sheer Glow Foundation
* Copacabana Illuminator – along the cheekbones and up to the temples.
* Seduction Blush mixed with Light Reflecting Setting Powder – cheeks.
* G Spot The Multiple – on the lid as a base.
* Bouthan Duo Eyeshadow – left shade on the brow bone; right shade on the lid blended past the crease.
* Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – all around the eyes.
* Mad Mad World Duo Eyeshadow – left shade on inner corner and lower eye.
* Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara – upper and lower lashes.
* Dressed To Kill Lipstick – dabbed onto the lips for a stained look.
* Cythere Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil – only on the center of the lips to highlight.
And here’s the finished look. You guys digging it?
All products are available at narscosmetics.com.