At Jean Pierre Braganza A/W 2013, MAC makeup artist Terry Barber created a “gothic but gorgeous” look with dramatic eyes and nude lips.
* Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser – to cleanse, nourish and revive skin.
* Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel – massaged into skin to instantly hydrate and illuminate.
* Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (available Spring/Summer 2013) – blended into hydrated and primed skin for a flawless finish.
* Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – swept over skin to set and polish.
* Oil Slick Back from Fall 13 Forecast/Eyes (available Fall/Winter 2013) – blended through the socket and blown out into an oval/cigar shape.
* Eat, Love Eyeshadow (available Fall/Winter 2013) and Typographic Eyeshadow – blended over Oil Slick Black for more depth.
* Lucky In Love Pigment and Sex & The Oyster Eyeshadow (available Fall/Winter 2013) – blended over the eyelid to show more intensity through the center.
* MAC Pro Pure White Chromagraphic pencil -
applied through the waterline and inner corner of the eye for a brightening effect.
* Extreme Dimension Mascara (available Spring/Summer 2013) – applied through the upper and lower lashes to define.
* Clear Brow Set – brushed through brows to lightly define and groom.
* MAC Pro Pale Lip Erase – pressed into lips for a sheer, pale nude.