For the fifth consecutive season, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux worked with famed manicurist Jin Soon Choi for the beauty look at Derek Lam A/W 2012. And this time, it is about invisible matte skin with subtly defined cheeks, pink-beige tinted lips and a sexy cat eye in a smoky-burgundy shade.
“The French have a saying for this look, ‘Un peu décalé,’ inspired by a woman who has a unique way about her. Unexpected. Intriguing. Different from all the rest. She is youthful and innocent, yet far from immature.” explained Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director.
* Invisible Fluid Makeup (launching March 2012)
* Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10
* Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder
* Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
* DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
* Pure Color EyeShadow Palette in Black #5 and Burgundy Bronze #3 (launching August 2012)
* Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube
* Sumptuous Two Tone Eye-Opening Mascara in Bold Black/ Rich Brown (launching April 2012, pre-sale available NOW on EstéeLauder.com)
* Pure Color Blush in Brazen Bronze (launching March 2012)
* Pure Color Blush in Alluring Rose – to contour (launching March 2012)
* Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink
* Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Vanilla Truffle (available in select International markets)
* Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Nude Attitude (available in select International markets)
Images: Luca Cannonieri / GoRunway.com