After showing you my favorite base makeup products in 2011, let’s move onto the eye department.
Clockwise starting from the top:
* A good primer like NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24). I use this in all of my FOTDs and makeup tutorials.
* D-Up Wonder Eyelid Tape is my lifesaver when my double eyelids get crepey.
* Pigmented and blendable shadows like NARS Duo Eyeshadows ($33), MAC Eyeshadows ($15) and Yaby Eyeshadows can make your life so much easier.
* A long-lasting and intense black liquid liner like Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner is my daily staple but for fun times, I like to break out my Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners ($22) for a bit of sparkle and vibrant color.
* To create luscious lashes, I always go to Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara ($23.50) and Jealousness Fake Lashes.
What are some of YOUR favorite eye makeup products this year? Share!