After showing you my favorite base makeup products in 2011, let’s move onto the eye department.
Clockwise starting from the top:
* A good primer like NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24). I use this in all of my FOTDs and makeup tutorials.
* D-Up Wonder Eyelid Tape is my lifesaver when my double eyelids get crepey.
* Pigmented and blendable shadows like NARS Duo Eyeshadows ($33), MAC Eyeshadows ($15) and Yaby Eyeshadows can make your life so much easier.
* A long-lasting and intense black liquid liner like Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner is my daily staple but for fun times, I like to break out my Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners ($22) for a bit of sparkle and vibrant color.
* To create luscious lashes, I always go to Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara ($23.50) and Jealousness Fake Lashes.
What are some of YOUR favorite eye makeup products this year? Share!
Happy New Year!
I guess my Holy Grail eye products for 2011 would be:
1. Mac eyeshadows in Satin Taupe and Unflappable
2. Urban Decay Naked palette and especially Sin and Smog
3. Elf $1 eyshadow primer
Thanks Alina =) Satin Taupe is one of my favorite neutral eyeshadows too!
How’s the ELF primer? Is it comparable to UD/NARS?
I love Koji dollywink eyeliner.I wear it everyday. Also love mac e/s, skin79 bb cream.
Thanks Noniek =) I’ve heard so much about the Koji eyeliner too and that it’s similar to the Kiss Me. Will have to pick one up next time I hit up Mitsuwa.
Koji eyelash glue is awesome too! It’s the only one I know that comes in Black (not a greyish dark) and totally blends in with your own lashline…
Really? I know Duo makes one too but I usually use the clear one. Will have to check that out!
Happy New Year! 🙂
My favorite eye makeup products this year are the d.j.v. Beautenizer Volume Lash Mascara, UDPP, MAC eyeshadow in Brun (for my brows), and the Koji Lash Curler no.73.
Great favorites list! I’ve heard a lot of good things about the NARS primer, maybe I should check it out when I’m done with my tube of UDPP.
where do you get the Jealousness Fake Lashes? My friends swear by them!
Happy New Year!!
Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!
You can get Jealousness at my store.
Thanks! I might be contacting you soon!