In the upcoming “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1”, Bella Swan, played by the beautiful Kristen Stewart, finally takes a break from her signature natural makeup look and gets a slightly more dramatic look when she marries Edward Cullen. Find out what makeup artist Stacey Panepinto used to create Bella’s simple yet elegant bridal makeup look below!
In the morning, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic and SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture were used to balance and moisturize the skin. At night, SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque was used after Kristen’s makeup was removed. To touch up, Dr. Hauschka Moisturizing Day Cream was dabbed onto Kristen’s forehead, cheekbones and cheeks to refresh the makeup and keep her skin glowing.
• La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF 15 in Peche combined with Sensai Brightening Make-Up Base as foundation
• Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat in 2 Luminous Ivory and Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Beige as concealer
• Make Up For Ever HD Powder on the face and Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder under the eyes to set
• Stila Custom Color Blush in Pink as blush
• Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Brunette/Dark Brown on brows
• Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Winter Nights (now discontinued) as eyeshadow
• Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl Waterproof in Black on her upper lid and the two darkest shades from the Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Winter Nights on the lower
• Dior Diorshow Waterproof in Black
• Three to four bunches of individual lashes in black were applied to the outside edge of each eye
• Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 for moisture
• MAC Lip Pencil in Soar was lightly applied and then topped with a custom mix of glosses