I have always loved Jennifer Lopez‘s gorgeous makeup looks. And in the upcoming December issue of Glamour Magazine, Jennifer’s makeup artist Mary Phillips created Jennifer’s signature “bronzy, glowy golden skin look” with neutral brown eyes and lots of lashes for the shoot. Read on for a few pointers on how to achieve the look straight from the beauty guru!
• Like me, Mary believes “a great moisturizer is key” to good makeup.
• To apply foundation on Jennifer, Mary first puts foundation on the back of her hand then circles a blush brush around and buffs into the skin. Before she sets the foundation with powder, she makes sure that the foundation is “moved away from any fine lines” so it stays on good and light.
• For the eyes, Mary says to “stay away from frosty shadows” and go with “matte shades of neutral browns”.
• To create the illusion of fuller lips, Mary uses “golden sparkly glosses” on Jennifer.
• Less is more. It is always easier to go back and add more color.
A fan of Jennifer Lopez? See my take on her look from the “All I Have” music video!